Please take a moment to review and familiarize yourself with the policies of our Professional Program. Remember that as a member of our Pro Program you are accepted as a brand ambassador and are expected to always act accordingly.
- Purchases are for your personal use only. You may not place orders for family members, friends, or coworkers through your pro account, unless explicitly stated otherwise by Arc’teryx.
- Your Pro discount is strictly confidential. Please do not discuss your discount and pricing with anyone.
- Your Pro discount is only available on arcteryx.com and outlet.arcteryx.com. Your discount is not valid in Arc’teryx brand stores or dealers; however, we welcome you to visit an Arc’teryx brand store in your area to try on our gear before purchasing online. Please respect other customers by identifying yourself as a member of our Professional Program to allow our staff to give priority to other customers.
- Do not use any authorized Arc’teryx Dealer as a location to try on products before you purchase through your Pro account. Sizing and product information is readily available online or you are welcome to visit any Arc’teryx brand store to try on products before purchasing.
- Products obtained through your Pro account may not be resold under any circumstance.
- Your login information is specifically for you and should not be shared under any circumstance. Should any of your peers wish to order through the pro program, please refer them to submit an application.
- All members are required to renew their Pro membership once each year.
- Products obtained through your Pro membership are covered under the Arc’teryx Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the practical lifetime of the product. As an outdoor professional, the demands put on your gear may limit what is considered the practical lifetime. Damage due to wear and tear such as rips, tears, abrasion or UV degradation, misuse or neglect is not covered under our warranty policy but may be repairable for a fee.
- Pro membership is a privilege and not a right. Abuse of any of the above policies will result in permanent removal from the program.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact us.