Truckee, California, USA
Early on, Michelle had to decide whether to pursue skiing or soccer. While she chose skiing, she never lost her team player mentality. From ski racing to freestyle, Michelle artfully blends her love for all things snow when big mountain skiing. Blazing through competitions and dropping world-class ski film segments, Michelle proved to be a force majeure. She has maintained an aura of grace throughout the highs of her greatest achievements and the lows of her injuries. Her benevolence towards everyone around her has made her an esteemed global athlete. Michelle is not only a trailblazer for female athletes in ski films, but she is also a star on the production side. When she isn’t dropping crazy lines, she can be found strumming her ukulele or taking care of her 100-plus compost worms.
- Best Female Performance for Match Stick Production's "Drop Everything" with Powder Video Awards and the International Freeskiing Festival
- Expedition to the Kichatna Spires in Alaska climbing and skiing first descents
- Skied off of the summit of Denali via the Orient Express
- Co-produced the series titled "Originate" with Red Bull garnering over 2 million views and becoming one of Red Bulls most successful web series
- Placed top three in competitive slopestyle at the US Open and the Aspen Open
- Came back after five knee surgeries to win the Best Female Performance Award