Intrepid and authentic, Luka’s creed is to let his actions rather than his words speak for him. With scores of hard, high altitude summits and first ascents, he doesn’t have to say much to have a big presence. As a climbing history aficionado, Luka diligently researches routes and is able to spit out facts like an encyclopedia. Perhaps his greatest superpower is his ability to always shift into another gear with boundless energy. Although Luka is rigorously stringent with his training, swearing by the old adage, Ni dela, ni jela, (no work, no gain) - he is almost always in good spirits and can easily be coaxed into laughter.
- Until now, everyone climbed with has come home, uninjured and stayed alive
- First free ascent onsight of Grandes Jorasses, Rolling Stones, Mont Blanc, M8, 6a, 1100m
- Solo ascent and on-sight of Peuterey Integrale, Mont Blanc, 5c, M, 4500m in 15:30 hours
- First Ascent of Kyzyl Asker, Lost in China, M6 WI5, 1200m, on the border between China and Kyrgyzstan in the Xinjiang Region
- First ascent of Lindič-Leclerc, Mt. Tuzo, M7+ WI6+ R, 1100m, Canada
- G4 north summit via NW ridge, 7900m, Karakoram