Like a Swiss watch, José is precise and reliable. With a Midas touch, he regularly dances down Bec des Rosses in Verbier on his snowboard, climbs the Matterhorn and rips new mountain bike trails everywhere in between. José works year round as an International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations mountain guide but is hesitant to call it work because he loves what he does. Besides guiding and trail building, José also works as a mindset coach, helping emerging athletes reach their full potential mentally. When he isn’t getting rad in the mountains, he is likely getting his serenity on practicing yoga or searching for the best ocean waves he can find.
- Became a Swiss Mountain Guide at the age of 23
- Rode first Verbier Xtreme on a snowboard, finished fifth place at the Verbier Xtreme, part of the movie "La nuit de la glisse", thrid at the Freeride World Tour event of Sotchi
- Climbed in winter and snowboarded down from 6100 meters down Aconcagua, Chile
- Climbed First French 8b, 5.13d, the Shield on El Capitan, 5.8 A3, and the regular north face of Half Dome over 10 hours in Yosemite Park, California, USA
- Started working as a mindset coach, giving experience to future generations
- Founded a bike guiding company with friends Ludo and Yannos