Jordan’s love and appreciation for climbing spawns from the true freedom he has found through the sport. As a kid, Jordan didn’t have physical access to climbs, but that didn’t stop him from stemming every doorway and scaling every tree he could find, imagining them as routes. Once he actually touched real rock, he took to climbing like a fish to water and has never taken a single day on rock for granted. Jordan is revered by his elders for his work ethic and respect for climbing. His strength lies in his clean classic style, courteous temperament and meticulous packing. If you ever get a chance to climb with Jordan, know that he will happily wait for you if you are slow, but you better have your bag packed the night before.
- First all gear ascent of Pump on a String, 5.13c at Donner Summit, USA, September 2018
- The Nose of El Capitan and the Regular NW Face of Half Dome in Yosemite Valley, USA in 16 hours with Alex Honnold, June 2018
- Onsight of Border Country, V, 5.12+ on Middle Cathedral in Yosemite Valley, USA leading every pitch, October 2017
- Ground up free ascent of the Freerider, VI, 5.13a on El Capitan in Yosemite Valley, USA, leading every pitch over four days, June 2017
- Free ascent of El Sendero Luminoso, V, 5.12d in El Potrero Chico, Mexico, January 2017
- Solo ascent of The Evolution Traverse, VI, 5.9 in the High Sierra, USA, in 11 hours from base to summit, August 2016