Hailing from Oppdal, Norway, Stinius grew up ski racing and skateboarding, so it was inevitable that he would end up in freestyle. Known for his bio 1080 mute grabs and other wild tricks, Stinius could have been a real contender, but once he found the spirited flow of freeriding, he never wore his goggles on the inside of his helmet again. Taking his technical skills from racing, slick style from skating and tricks from freestyle, Stinius has developed into a fierce and strong freerider, although he would never brag about being such a humble perfectionist. Stinius is full of positive energy and when he isn’t stomping landings, he’s making people shake a leg on the dancefloor with his lively DJing.
- First place, Andorra Jam Extreme, 2018
- Norwegian freeride champion, 2017
- King of the Dolomites, 2019
- Second place, Verbier freeride week, 2019
- First place, Sogndal freeride, 2018
- Second place, Vars freeride, 2019