Tri-dex Technology Gloves
Arc'teryx Tri-dex Technology is an innovative construction process that utilizes complex three-lobed patterns. Each finger is individually patterned to replicate its unique shape and direction of articulation, allowing a true anatomical fit and incredible dexterity.
- Complex three-lobed finger pattern creates an anatomical fit that replicates the hand's natural positioning.
- Tri-lobial construction improves comfort and dexterity
- Fingers flex naturally without resistance
Each finger and the thumb are patterned individually to bend and articulate according to their natural grasping movement. To further enhance dexterity the GORE-TEX shell and fleece liner incorporate the identical pattern and seams are positioned away from the fingertips.
Due to the quality and edge stability of our textiles we are able to incorporate micro seam construction. These 1/16" (1.6mm) seams improve comfort and tactile sensitivity by significantly reducing bulk and stiffness within the glove.
- Lightweight GORE-TEX® Pro textiles give proven alpine storm protection and breathability
- Highly breathable fleece liners provide warmth
- Supple Lezanova leather adds durability to high wear areas
Alpha Glove Tri Lobial Construction
Alpha finger dexterity
Delivering exceptional dexterity, secure grip, winter warmth and complete weather protection, the Lithic Glove easily handles a range of winter mountain sports with a focus on backcountry skiing and boarding.
Alpha Glove Project
Arc'teryx Hardgoods designer Dan Green talks fit, function, and the design and technology journey of creating the new shell and liner system.