Les Arcs, France
Thibaud’s first foyer into the world scene of skiing was originally in front of the camera, but he has never really settled for one side. As a strong freerider, his cinematic mind would eventually beat out any desire to compete, driving him to seek adventures rather than podiums. With an insatiable appetite for travel and new experiences, Thibaud has convinced other skiers to join him on his romps around the world, recording their exploits. Wearing the producer hat for such trips, Thibaud’s pragmatic and diplomatic nature has helped keep these escapades right-sized, and always bearing fruit with footage. Back home in France, Thibaud is spearheading a movement in adventure films not only with his own documentaries but also by giving a platform for other up and coming filmmakers though the Winter Film Festival in Bourg-Saint-Maurice, which he founded.
- Turned a passion for sport into a job despite a major accident in 2004
- A podium on Freeride World Tour, third place in Russia, 2009
- Sixth and 13th overall ranking at Freeride World Tour
- Elbrus summit, Roof of Europe, first time above 5000 meters altitude
- Coming back alive from a winter ski/sailing trip to Kuril Islands
- Everyday reinventing and never get bored of enjoying time in the mountains