Patrick or Pat, he’s so easy going that it doesn’t matter what you call him, has never taken a single day in the mountains for granted. He was fortunate enough to have been raised in the French Alps with his childhood jungle gym roll-playing Portes du Soleil and his kiddy pool Lake Geneva. Pat’s skiing has taken him all over the world and he enjoys sharing his ski tales through magazines or films; however, his heart will always be in the Alps, not just for the terrain but also for the food, people and simple things, like beer. Now as a 'recovering ski bum' Pat stills drops big lines just a bit closer to home.
- Lived the dream for over 15 years
- Dragged a ski bag in the world's forth corners, skied dream spots in remote places
- Met the best people and culture through skiing, learned, evolved and shared
- Learned through injuries how to feel lucky and have gratitude for good health
- Worked and still working for a company leading natural fiber composites technology, within sport and transportation industries
- Been on the snow, in a crisp January air, end of the day, far from everything, connected with nature in a perfect moment