Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Leslie, the free spirited Ontario native, abides by the mantra 'good times only'. The pint-sized dynamo, who is a Professional Climbing Guide Institute guide and mentor, is known for her sage advice and instruction. She is always stoked to climb - whether it be bouldering, trad or sport. As the founder of On The Rocks Climbing Guides, Leslie has been instrumental in developing new routes along the Niagara Escarpment and is also a notable proponent for climbing in the area. Besides having exemplary hand-eye coordination and being able to on-sight 5.13s, Leslie also has impeccable colour coordination and can rock a headband like no other. When she isn’t stylishly sending, she can be found cracking jokes at the crag, because Leslie truly believes climbing is supposed to be fun.
- First ascent of Above the Clouds, 5.13b, 40m trad/mix test piece, Lions Head, Ontario, Canada
- Founder of On the Rocks Climbing Guides
- Sacred Geometry, 5.13b trad face, Red River Gorge, Kentucky, USA
- Climbed historical lines like The Acid Crack, 5.12d along with highballs like White Rastafarian and Slashface, Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA
- Climbed in beautiful places all over the world, had many rad adventures and met so many people along the way