Pemberton, British Columbia, Canada
Austin, the rebel who plays by his own rules, began adventurously exploring his backyard of Pemberton at a young age. On skis, Austin expresses himself with his spirited flow, which has taken him all over the world from China to South America and Dubai. However, armed with a paragliding wing and skis, Austin the dreamer, floats lines unimaginable to mere mortals. Beholden to no single disciple, he only allows his movement in the mountains to define him. A passionate musician and comedic genius, Austin is one of the most entertaining partners to have on a trip, but also the most prepared, for he is known to have most random, yet useful pieces of gear in his pack.
- Skied a bucket list of lines at home in the Coast Mountain Range in British Columbia, Canada
- Glacier base camp expedition in the Tordrillo Range of Alaska for Matchstick Production's Film "Ruin & Rose"
- Filmed with Sherpas Cinema for their classic ski film "Into The Mind"
- Filmed with Warren Miller Entertainment in Dubai, China and at Mike Wiegele's Heli-Skiing for their legendary films
- Two podium finishes at the World Skiing Invitational in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
- Collaborated with the world's best action sports photographers and graced the galleries and covers of international outdoor publications