Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Plucky and pragmatic, Mark faces all challenges with candor and wit. An American International Federation of Mountain Guides Association mountain guide, photographer and filmmaker, Mark's renaissance man attitude has lead him to climb 48 classic climbs in North America and ski tour the entire alps in 36 days, both completed with his wife Janelle. With entertaining methods, Mark, who grew up an Eagle Scout, uses all of his talents to promote mountain safety in contemporary ways. As a father, he intends to share his skills and love for the mountains with his daughter.
- Climbed 48 classic climbs of North America
- Ski toured across the entire Alps range in 36 days
- Skied from sea-summit-sea on Mt St Elias, 18,008 ft
- First ski descent, Huandoy East, 6000m, Peru
- Accidental first ascent variation south face Mt Waddington, British Columbia, Canada
- First ascent North West Arete, Huascaran Norte, 6000m, Peru