- Where can I buy Arc'teryx products?
Arc'teryx products are available from specialty outdoor clothing and equipment retailers around the globe – including our own brand stores. Each individual item featured on this site contains links to authorized online dealers who carry Arc'teryx products.
To find an authorized retailer nearest you, or to locate an Arc'teryx brand store, click here: Find a Store.
Most retailers will special order Arc'teryx products not in stock. We also offer assistance in locating specific items for sale; try our Locate a Product Form.
Or, in select regions you can buy online directly through our website.
- Does Arc'teryx sell direct?
At this time, Arc'teryx sells directly to individuals online in the following countries:
- Czech Rep
- United Kingdom
Arc'teryx offers a Pro Purchase Program for qualified outdoor professionals, including ski patrollers, mountain guides, etc. Please visit our Pro Purchase page for more information.
Arc'teryx also offers volume discounts to businesses, government agencies and other professional organizations. Custom embroidery is available for corporate logos at a modest charge. For more information, please visit our Corporate Sales page.
- Purchasing directly from Arc'teryx; adding items to your Cart.
You can purchase directly from Arc'teryx through this website. If we have stock in the size and colour you have selected we will show you the Arc'teryx Add To Cart button which will add the item to your Arc'teryx Shopping Cart. Once you start an Arc'teryx Shopping Cart we will continue to show you the Add To Cart and Add To Wishlist buttons on all of the product pages. Tip: All orders are eligible for free ground shipping.
- Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No, an account is not required to place an order. You can check-out as a Guest, but setting up an account provides easy access to your order, faster returns, as well as quicker check-out next time.
- Does Arc'teryx sell gift cards?
Arc’teryx sells gift cards that are redeemable for purchases at participating Arc’teryx brand stores and on Arcteryx.com. See www.arcteryx.com/giftcards for more information, including participating stores and full terms and conditions.
- How can I get an Arcteryx sticker?
We currently ship stickers out with every online purchase as well as any repair that you send in. Also, if you visit one of our dealers or brand stores they may have some to offer you as well. We do not carry or ship stickers from the Customer Service department.
- How do I recognize a counterfeit?
In order to benefit from the best performance of an Arc’teryx product ensure that your purchase is authentic. Visit our How to Recognize A Counterfeit page for details on identifying features that sets Arc’teryx apart.
- Is my personal information kept private?
At Arc'teryx, we respect your privacy. Arc'teryx will never sell, trade, rent or loan your personal information to any other organization. "Personal information" is information about an identifiable individual as described in applicable privacy legislation.
- What are cookies? Should I be worried about them?
A cookie is a piece of text stored on a user's computer by their web browser used for authentication, and for storing site preferences and shopping cart contents. We employ "cookies" (a small text file that a website can use to identify your computer) or similar technology that provides additional functionality to our website and helps us analyze website usage more accurately.
Cookies allow for a personalized experience when you visit our website. Our web server may automatically recognize your registered user's domain name and email address, or recognize you as a return visitor to our site.
Cookies also record session information such as items that you add to your shopping cart. You can set your web browser to disable cookies but if you do, some features of our website may not function normally.
- How do I find replacement parts?
For replacement parts, please fill out the Part Replacement Request Form .
- How do I carry/store electronic items? Can I carry electronic items in my GORE-TEX® garment?
Although our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, they are not fully waterproof. Pockets constructed using waterproof fabrics may collect water if they are opened or accessed during wet or snowy conditions.
We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture. We strongly recommend that you keep any fragile or electronic devices in a sealable plastic bag inside an internal pocket. Arc'teryx is not responsible for any damage to electronic devices or personal equipment.
- How do I qualify/apply for the Pro Purchase Program?
Arc'teryx offers a Pro Purchase Program for qualified outdoor professionals, including ski patrollers, mountain guides, etc. Please visit our Pro Purchase website for more information.
Arc'teryx also offers volume discounts to businesses, government agencies and other professional organizations. Custom embroidery is available for corporate orders. For more information, please visit our Corporate Sales website firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I determine the name of the garment/item that I currently own?
There are 3 ways to find the name of a product you own depending upon the age of the product:
- Firstly, if your item appears to be an older model (from about 2003 or earlier), then it is likely that you will be able to find a product 'alias' (a set of 3 letters followed by 3 numbers) inside the garment. By locating the tags inside the garment (inside one of the hand pockets for jackets and on the inside seam for pants), we can establish what model number is assigned to that piece. For example, the series of letters/numbers will be formatted similar to these examples: MGJ 207 or MGP 006.
- Secondly, if you are able to locate a four or five-digit number on one of the tags, that product can also be identified using its assigned model number.
- Thirdly, several of our softshell jackets, fleece garments, base layers and shirts have a batch number located on the end/tip of the care label. The batch number is a nine-digit code with the first five numbers referencing the PO number. By using the PO number, we will be able to decipher the exact model name.
If you email us, or call us with any of these numbers, we will be able to identify which product you are referring to. Alternatively, you can email us a picture of your item and we will endeavor to identify the product for you.
- Sizing Info: How can I determine which size will fit me best?
General sizing information for Arc'teryx products is included on our Sizing Charts page.
For questions on specific sizing details, contact an Arc'teryx Product Specialist at 1-866-458-2473 or send us your question using the Ask a Specialist form.
- How do I return an item for a refund or repair?
To return an Arc'teryx item that you purchased from a store, please contact the original store to inquire about their individual Returns policy.
If your product is damaged or requires a repair and you would like to find out more about our Arc'teryx Warranty policy, please visit our Warranty page.
- Can I place orders by Phone?
Yes, Arc'teryx Customer Service Representatives will accept orders over the phone. Please call 1-866-458-2473.
- What payment methods does Arc'teryx accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and Gift Cards.
- Is it safe to use my credit card and PayPal online at Arc'teryx?
Yes, it is secure to use your credit card and PayPal for purchases on our online store. Arc'teryx is PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliant. Therefore we do not store any payment or financial information in our system.
- What is a foreign transaction fee? (USA applicable only)
Some banks or credit card companies charge a Foreign Transaction Fee, also known as an International Service Assessment Fee, for purchases from merchants located outside of the USA. As Arc'teryx is a Canadian company, some banks apply this fee to charges by Arc'teryx. Other banks use independent third party credit card processing companies that charge this fee. Your financial institution could also be applying a similar cross-border assessment fee.
Arc'teryx only charges the amount shown during check-out and in our email notifications. We encourage you to contact your card-issuing bank to learn more about this fee.
Procline Voluntary Recall FAQ
- How do I return my Procline Boots as a part of the voluntary recall?
Procline boots are to be returned directly to Arc'teryx for repair. Please visit recall.arcteryx.com/procline-boot for more information.
Grant Process FAQ
- What is the process to apply?
We will have one intake period. Organizations can apply starting May 2, 2018 and the deadline is midnight PST June 15, 2018. After the application deadline has closed, applications will be reviewed by a committee and the results communicated by October 31, 2018.
- We applied for a grant and it’s now after October 31st and we haven’t heard back, what’s up?
If it’s after October 31st and you haven’t heard back from us by email, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- How much support can my project receive?
Arc’teryx provides support based on projects costs up to a maximum of $25,000CAD. As part of our application process you will be asked to submit a budget.
- Can I submit multiple applications?
You may only submit one application per grant intake cycle. We ask that you pick your most important project to put forward for our committee to review.
- Can I make changes after I submit?
No, you cannot change an application once submitted.
- Can I apply for a project located outside of Canada?
The IMBY program is designed for projects that champion Wild Spaces and Access & Activity that are relevant to our community – be it proximate to one of our stores or offices around the globe.
- Is it okay to ask for the maximum amount allowed?
We expect you to ask for the amount needed for the project to be successful. When we fund projects, we try to fund the entire amount requested instead of funding portions of the amount.
- I was declined. Can I re-apply?
Organizations are welcome to re-apply for the same project. You should update and improve the new application based on any changed circumstances and feedback received.
- Are supporting documents required?
Submit supporting documents if they enhance the application and are pertinent to the project. Don’t submit annual reports or documents that aren’t specific to the project.
- Can I instruct project supporters to send their letters of support directly to Arc’teryx?
Submit all supporting documents, including letters of support, with your application. Letters of support received after the application is submitted will not be accepted.
- Who reviews the applications?
Review committees include Arc’teryx Staff from various departments from our Head Office and Design Centre located in North Vancouver. Please keep in mind that committee members who review your application may or may not be familiar with your organization and the project you are applying for – be as specific as necessary.
- How is funding distributed for successful grants?
Funding will be distributed once a signed agreement letter has been returned. You will receive full funding within a few weeks of receiving the signed agreement.
- Are there any reporting requirements?
Once you have completed your project, we ask that you submit a final report informing us of your wins, losses and learnings.
- What do successful projects have in common?
Successful applications are clear and concise with obvious goals. Each response is clearly thought out. The project needs to clearly relate to Arc’teryx grant objectives and how it will deliver on the eligibility criteria. Competition for approval can be stiff. Be sure your application does not include spelling errors, heavy use of acronyms or jargon, and that the budget is properly balanced. A clear and easy-to-read application makes the reviewers happy.
- Please contact us if you still have questions: