Cerium LT Jacket
Cerium LT Jacket $^Men's^$
Down Series: Down insulated garments | LT: Lightweight. The lightest down piece in this collection. Streamlined, lightweight down jacket filled with 850 white goose down. This backcountry specialist jacket is intended as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Hoody.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup.
- Insulated collar
- Chin guard
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 80 g/m² insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
- 850 fill European goose down