Home › Atom LT Pant
Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight. Insulated, wind-resistant pants using Coreloft™ 60 for lightweight, insulative comfort during colder conditions. Ideal during Alpine adventures as an over layer to preserve body heat during periods of low activity.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Articulated knees and seat
- Laminated wind flap
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Full length separating side zippers to allow removal over boots and crampons
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Elasticized waist
- Internal stow pocket with attachment point
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tinthan™ 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd², 46g/m². 20D mechanical stretch nylon rip stop with an air permeable polyurethane coating DWR finish. This lightweight stretch fabric has good abrasion resistance for its weight.
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean