Stingray Pant Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The classic Stingray pants have been upgraded to include side vents, colour matched instep patches and an improved, flattering fit. Comfortable and easy to wear, these GORE-TEX® with 3L softshell construction pants offer a supple, soft-to-the-touch face fabric and superb weather protection.
Styled for on-area use, Stingray Pants cut a clean, sleek silhouette with athletic ease. The benefit of GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell is the quiet, understated suppleness of the textile with its brushed flannel backer that provides light insulation. Windproof, waterproof/breathable winter protection that is functional yet easy to wear.
FIT FOR USE
Zippered hand pockets give the Stingray Pant a contemporary look and are large enough to provide functional, secure storage. Zippered thigh vents open to dump heat but prevent snow accumulation inside. Adjustable waist belt with snap closure sits close to the small of the back.
Keprotec™ instep patches stand up against damage from boots and ski edges. Resistant to cuts, abrasion and wear, the insteps extend the life of the pant considerably. Internal snow cuffs prevent snow from getting inside boots.
ON THE SLOPES
Nothing says you can't take the Stingray off piste or out ski touring, but it is warmer than a GORE-TEX® Pro pant because of the brushed flannel backer and it has less ventilation than a full side zip design. Quieter soft shell technology readily sheds snow, moisture and blocks wind.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Molded zipper garages
- Front fly
- Side zippers for easy venting
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ thigh zippers for easy venting
- Adjustable waist
- Belt loops
- Snap waist closure
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Cordura® Nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.