The Sentinel Pant delivers performance weather protection with freeride versatility. Made from N70p GORE-TEX® with 3L soft shell construction, they are windproof, waterproof and have a soft brushed liner for light insulation. The women’s specific design optimizes the fit, and articulation throughout the legs provides freedom of movement on traverses and descents. The Arc’teryx Athletic fit, restyled with a reduced leg circumference, allows room for layers in a contemporary freeride look.
OPTIMIZED for FREEDOM
Because they mix on area descents and off piste exploration, freeriders require performance features that handle the rigors of both. The Sentinel’s large side pockets channel cargo away from impact zones, and double side zips open wide for rapid ventilation while traversing to steeper terrain. PowderCuffs™ seal out snow, can fit under snowboard highbacks, and are built from rugged 100D Cordura® to resist tears and abrasion. Keprotec™ instep patches prevent damage from edge cuts and debris. Integrated Slide’n Loc™ attachments link with the Sentinel and Scimitar Jackets’ powder skirts, creating a unified clothing system that moves with the body and helps seal out driven snow.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Women's specific design and fit
- Reduced leg circumference
- Double side zips open for ventilation
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- Low-rise waist
- Belt loops
- Removable waist belt
- Hip pocket with zip
- Two thigh pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures enable certain jackets to be fastened to ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
- Keprotec™ attachments link pants to compatible jackets to create a unified system
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Freeskier Editor's Picks Award