Senna Tank Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
With a design focused on moving from outdoor to casual adventure, the Senna Tank offers a combination of technical performance and easy style that makes it a go to piece all summer long. Made from soft, stretchy Haven™ fabric, the Senna wicks moisture, dries quickly, provides UPF 50+ sun protection, is highly air permeable and feels excellent next to the skin.
Anatomical shaping, the Trim fit and the fabric’s stretch combine to deliver clean lines and a high level of ergonomic performance. The built in shelf bra with insert pockets integrates support into the tank’s construction. Made from Aerial™ polyester, the bra is soft, air permeable and has superior moisture wicking properties. The Polygiene® treatment helps minimize odour retention. Cross back straps offer a secure fit, and the classic scooped neckline enhances airflow and elevates the style.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Supportive construction
- Minimal odour retention
- Cross back strap configuration
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Scooped neckline
- Built-in breathable shelf bra with inset pockets to accommodate padded inserts
- Haven™—84% polyester, 16% elastane, 194 g/m². A stretchy polyester/spandex blend textile with a brushed face that is soft and comfortable next to the skin.
- Aerial™—100% polyester, 150 g/m². Lightweight, slightly stretchy mesh textile with high air permeability, enhanced wicking properties and Polygiene® odour control technology.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.