Ravenna Pant Women's - New
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Snowproof, breathable and created specifically for on piste skiing and snowboarding, the GORE-TEX® Ravenna Pant has a trim, performance fit with built in stretch. N40s GORE-TEX® is bonded to a light brushed polyester fleece backing that provides warmth, comfort and assists moisture transport. The face fabric provides longwearing abrasion resistance without sacrificing lightweight performance and has a comfortable, supple feel. The trim performance fit creates a streamlined silhouette with room for light layers. Articulation and gusseting create a free moving ergonomic fit essential for skiers and boarders. Mesh PowderGuard™ vents provide effective mechanical ventilation without letting in snow. The rugged 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ seal out snow, and the Keprotec™ instep guard protects the cuff from abrasion and edge cuts.
FLEXIBLITY in the FABRIC
The Arc’teryx design team is obsessive about materials, always looking for new fabrics that elevate performance. The Ravenna’s N40s GORE-TEX® delivers a luxurious feel not often associated with waterproof/breathable protection. Combining nylon and polyester with elastane, this fabric offers a level of stretch rarely found in a hardshell. The stretch element enhances freedom of movement and also allows the Arc’teryx designers to create a waterproof pant with a trimmer, streamlined fit. The brushed polyester backing is soft against the skin, and provides warmth and moisture wicking properties.
The slimmest fit in the Whiteline collection.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Women's specific design and fit
- Thigh vents
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Clean waistline with internal adjusters
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Mesh PowderGuard™ vents with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- NEW quick adjust and release Cordura® Powdercuff™. An integrated elasticized cuff that fits over boots and prevents snow from entering from the bottom of the pant.
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- N40s GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Cordura® Nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.