Gamma MX Pant Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Highly breathable textiles with stretch and differing degrees of thermal efficiency that can be worn as water-resistant outer layers. High degree of abrasion resistance.
MX | Mixed Weather
Designed for mixed usage in changing weather conditions and diverse activities by providing high durability, breathability and mobility.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Gusseted crotch
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Boot cut
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Thigh pocket with flap and Velcro closure
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Fortius 2.0™—53% polyester, 27% nylon, 20% elastane, 160 g/m². A membrane-free, air permeable, four-way stretch woven nylon/spandex fabric laminated to a low profile, mid-weight four-way stretch fleece.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.