Home › Women's
› Alpha SV Jacket
Click to Zoom
Hardwearing GORE-TEX® Pro hardshell for extended use in severe alpine conditions. Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine focused systems | SV: Severe Weather.
S13-Pro-Ascent;PLACE-MOUNTAINS;alp;alpine;ascent;back country;backcountry;crevasse;descent;elevation;expedition;high alpine;mid mountain;mountain;mountain pass;mountains;peak;peaks;summit;trail;trails;tree line;valley;valleys;wilderness;WEATHER-RESISTANCE;climate;elements;hydrophobic;outdoor protection;protect against the elements;protection against the elements;shelter;Storm protection;weather;weather protection;weather resistant;weather resistent;weatherproof construction;WIND-RESISTANCE;wind;wind block;wind blocker;wind breaker;wind pro;wind proof;wind protector;wind resistant;wind resistent;wind shell;windbreaker;windproof;SNOWY CONDITIONS;blizzard;deep snow;hydrophobic;powder;protection from snow;sleet;snow;snow conditions;snow flurry;snow precipitation;snow protection;snow shedding;snowfall;winter;RAINY CONDITIONS; rainF12-Holiday3-awardwinners;F10-Gore;F10-Ascent;JACKET WATERPROOF;rain jacket;waterproof jacket;rainproof;CLIMBING;abseil;abseiling;adventure climbing;aid climbing;alpine climbing;apparel;ascent;belay;bouldering;climber;climbers;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing gym;climbing route;climbing routes;climbing wall;clothing;crag;cragging;equipment;face;free climbing;gear;holds;ice;ice climb;ice climbing;indoor rock climbing;lead climbing;mountain climbing;mountaineering;Rappel;rappelling;rock;rock climbing;rock climbing wall;scaling;scrambling;sport;sport climbing;summit;trad climbing;JACKETS;anorak;anoraks;coat;coats;jacke;jacket;jackets;outerwear;parka;parkas;poncho;ponchos;vest;wind jacket;windjacket;windshell;wind shell;TREKKING/ BACKPACKING;adventure trekking;alpinist;alpinists;apparel;backcountry backpacking;backcountry trekking;backpacker;backpacking;backpacking trails;backpacking trip;backpacking trips;equipment;gear;high alpine;mountain;ski backpacking;travel;traveling;travelling;treking;trekker;trekking;trekking trails;trekking trips;trekking trips;Wandern;layering-system;F11-SV-Wmns;SKIING;alpine skiing;apparel;backcountry skiing;descent;equipment;gear;mountain;piste;ski;ski clothing;ski conditions;ski equipment;ski gear;ski slope;ski sports;ski trips;skier;skiers;Skifahren;skiing;slope;slopes;snow;snow skiing;snowsports;winter ski;winter skiing;SKI TOURING;alpine ski touring;apparel;ascent;backcountry ski touring;cross country ski touring;descent;equipment;gear;out of bounds skiing;ski tour;ski touring;ski touring equipment;ski touring gear;snowsports;telemark skier;telemark skiing;touring equipment;F10-Outerlayer;OUTER LAYER;outerlayer;outside layer;outter layer;COUCHE EXTÉRIEURE;couche-extérieure;couche-exterieure;couche exterieure;ALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityGORE-TEX;gore tex;goretex;gore-tex;GORE-TEX;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;CLOTHING;aparel;apparel;articles of clothing;attire;bekleidung;clothes;clothing;equipment;garment;gear;kleidung;sportswear;vêtements;vetements;wear;SKI CLOTHING;ski;snowboard;skiing;snowboarding;skier;snowboarderHARD SHELLS;hard shell;hardshell;hard-shell;shell;PLACE-SNOW;alp;alpine;back country;backcountry;crevasse;elevation;expedition;high alpine;mid mountain;mountain;mountain pass;mountains;off-piste;on-piste;peak;peaks;piste;summit;tree line;F12-Holiday3-bestsellers;F12-N80p-X;F12-N80p-XAlpine;
XS, S, M, L, XL
440 g / 15.5 oz
with e3D patterning, Hip Length, Centre back length: 72 cm / 28.5 in, Regular Fit
The Alpha SV, the most durable Arc’teryx hardshell for climbers and alpinists, is now stronger and lighter. Exceptionally hardwearing waterproof, breathable N100p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro fabric delivers outstanding abrasion resistance. Optimized construction, WaterTight™ zippers with RS™ sliders, and minimized seams shed grams. Fully featured with a helmet compatible StormHood™, pit zips, and articulated construction, the Alpha SV remains the proven choice for extended use in severe conditions.
Full Feature List
- Highly durable
- Abrasion resistant
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® Pro three-layer construction
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Strategically placed narrow GORE® seam tape (8mm width)
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters with elastic
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Two internal laminated pockets
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- One internal dump pocket
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with WaterTight™ zips
- Left bicep pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N100p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Outdoor Magazine Test Win (Germany)
- Backpacker Magazine's Lifetime Award
- Outdoor Gear Lab Editor's Choice Award
- Men's Journal Gear Lab Approved
- Forbes.com - Top 5 New Winter Gear Pieces 2013