Scimitar Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The women’s Scimitar Jacket is built for big backcountry adventures. Light, waterproof, breathable and packable, this is a hardwearing shell that blocks rain, sleet and snow. The abrasion resistant N70p GORE-TEX® Pro fabric is tough enough for repeated descents, light and packable enough for long ascents, and delivers protection in even the foulest weather. The integrated Arc’teryx Slide’n Loc™ links the Scimitar Jacket with compatible pants to create a unified clothing system.
BUILT TO MOVE
Built to move with the body, the Scimitar has gusseted underarms, a layer friendly Expedition fit and articulated e3D (Ergonomic 3-Dimensional) patterning. Arc’teryx e3D (ergonomic 3-Ddmensional) patterning provides extra space in key joint areas for an added level of use-specific articulationThe result is remarkably efficient freedom of movement that doesn’t alter the Scimitar’s performance focused Expedition fit.
BUILT FOR THE BACKCOUNTRY
Arc’teryx designs with systems in mind, creating clothing pieces that work in synchronicity. The Scimitar layers with Eldora Hoody and Arc’teryx Phase baselayers to provide the flexibility for all three phases of the backcountry journey: the uphill, the descent and those resting moments in between.
Learn More About This Product
Helmet Compatible Stormhood™
The Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhood™ is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood cinch cords
- Tall collar for full coverage
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - e3D
Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in our Trim, Athletic, and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - XPD - Expedition Fit
Expedition fit is suitable for winter / extreme conditions. The larger cut accommodates multiple layers without binding or restricting movement. Our maximum fit with room for a base layer plus multiple, thick cold weather mid-layers.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Women's specific design and fit
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Stealth hood adjusters
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal wallet pocket
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N70p GORE-TEX® Pro
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.