Customer Service TipsChoose this mitt for use in mild, temperate conditions. For our warmest glove, please check out the Zenta AR Glove or Mitt.
DescriptionWaterproof GORE-TEX® mitt designed to work in a variety of alpine endeavours. Hybrid fleece liner improves dexterity by using two fabrics: low profile tweed weave palms and under fingers; two layers of high loft fleece lining insulate the back of the hand. Minimized leather palm overlay wraps over the tips of fingers only, to limit weight and decrease dry time. Elastic wrist holds secure without tabs.
Learn More About This Product
Polartec® Alpha® Insulation
Polartec® Alpha® is a lofty fleece knit insulation that is specifically designed to be combined with air permeable fabrics that are useful during high aerobic activities.
- Highly stable insulation providing excellent warmth
- Knitted insulation does not pull apart and can be combined with highly air permeable fabrics
- Quick drying
All around mountain use garments: moderate length; hand pockets; interior pockets; moderate articulation; room for layers; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem.
AR | All Around
Provides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Around versatility in multiple activities.
Full Feature List
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams to reduce bulk
- Seam-free fingertips improve dexterity
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Glove shell and lining incorporate identical shaping, for an unparalled anatomical fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Removable wrist leash
- Leather reinforced palm, thumb and fingers
- Removable fleece glove liner
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® Tweed
- Polartec® Wind Pro® High Loft
- Lezanova Leather
- Surface clean only.