Tempest Jacket Women'sHardshell
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The waterproof/breathable, lightly insulated Tempest Jacket is designed for big mountain skiing and free riding in cooler weather. Wind and snow protection comes from two types of N70p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L softshell construction. A lower loft softshell backer is used in areas where breathability and freedom of movement are most important, and a high loft liner is used in other areas to provide increased insulation.
The Tempest is distinguished by intelligent features that help skiers and boarders optimize their time on the mountain. The DropHood™ is helmet compatible, and offers full coverage and weather protection with exceptional freedom of vision. Pit zips provide quick ventilation and have low bulk WaterTight™ zippers, the cuff design easily fits over or under gloves. Standard WaterTight™ front zipper delivers a secure seal without snow accumulation, while the integrated powder skirt blocks driven snow. The internal mesh pocket stows goggles or gloves.
Arc’teryx designers design with an eye towards creating clothing layers and equipment that work together to maximize function and performance. Patterning and features align to deliver optimal freedom of motion, breathability and protection. The Tempest Jacket’s Slide’n Loc™ attachments link to compatible Arc’teryx pants to create a unified piece that more effectively seals out wind and snow.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Women's specific design and fit
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Stealth hood adjusters
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Large cuffs to fit over gloves
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Laminated forearm pocket
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Lift pass loop
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L hi-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.