Detente Hoody Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
An updated version of the classic cotton hoody, the Detente combines casual style with performance features. The Espanda™ cotton fabric is a soft terry knit delivering breathable, natural fibre comfort. Spandex fibres are added to provide stretch and streamline the fit. The lined hood has a unique wraparound collar for added style.
STYLED TO CLIMB
At Arc’teryx, performance is never an afterthought. The Detente has its casual side, but does not lack features. In addition to the fabric’s stretch, women’s specific articulated patterning and gusseted underarms extend freedom of movement. Thumbholes in the sleeves provide coverage and secure the fit while reaching or bending. Kangaroo pockets warm the hands, but zip closed to keep items secure while climbing. Designed specifically to fit under a harness, the waistline sits high, and the wide stretch woven hem lies flat to minimize irritation and improve sightlines to the feet. Bar tack reinforcements on the seams add durability.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Relaxed hood
- Lined hood
- Wrap-around collar
- Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
- Stretchy cuffs
- Stretch-knit hem
- Wide hemline
- Kangaroo pocket with two invisible side zippers
- Bar tack reinforced seams
- Espanda™—94% cotton, 6% spandex, 280 g/m². Mid weight, stretchy soft-to-the-touch French terry knit jersey textile that retains its shape and is motion friendly.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.