Made from DryWeb™ moisture wicking polyester, the Kapta offers warmth, stretch and a high level of air permeability for mountain training in cooler weather. The Nano DWR treatment provides long lasting water repellency, and the fabric’s bamboo and charcoal backer resists odours. The Arc’teryx commitment to purpose driven women’s specific is evident. The Athletic Fit is streamlined and allows room for light layering. Articulated anatomical patterning and gussets under the arms combine for performance focused freedom of movement.
With a focus on fast, Arc’teryx designers took pains to create a lightweight, minimalist piece that still provides essential performance features. The hem is split and has a stretch insert to make it easier to stride without sacrificing fit and protection, and thumbholes hold the sleeves in place and provide extra coverage for hands and wrists. The single zippered pocket holds a media device and has a streamlined design that sits at the hip to minimize bounce and stay out of the way. Reflective blades add low light safety.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Standard collar
- Full front zip
- Long sleeves
- Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
- Drop back hem
- Zippered hip pocket with media port
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Dry Web™—Polyester double-weave fabric, with odour control, bamboo-charcoal fabric-backer
- Schoeller® Dynamic gNS - nylon/elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.