We're sorry, our online services are currently unavailable. Please try again later.
Click to Zoom
ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;ENDORPHIN FITNESS;active;activity;aerobic fitness;aerobics;apparel;body fitness;cardio fitness;endurance;equipment;excercise;excercises;exercise equipment;exercise fitness;female fitness;fitness;fitness equipment;fitness sports;fitness training;fitness workout;gear;gym;gyms;health & fitness;health and fitness;health clubs;ladies fitness;personal fitness;physical fitness;pilates;sports and fitness;technical;training;treadmill;wellness;workout;workouts;yoga;excercise clothing;running clothing;runn
XS, S, M, L, XL
145 g / 5.1 oz
Athletic Fit, Hip Length
A technical long sleeve shirt for running in cool conditions. Slightly heavier fabric adds warmth on cooler days. Air permeability and moisture wicking properties regulate body temperature and retain dryness next to skin. Strategically placed flatlocked seams add comfort.
Full Feature List
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Four-way stretch textile
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Crew neck
- Long sleeves
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Shaide™ 100% polyester, 150 g/m². Midweight knit fabric with a smooth outer surface and wicking inside face that aids moisture management. UPF 45+ sun protection.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Iron on low heat.
Find dealers in your area who have recently received a shipment of the Ensa LS:
Questions & Answers