Solita Pant Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Running or hybrid training, this lightweight pant with an athletic fit is designed for working out, warming up and cooling down. Body mapped articulation and e3D patterning result in a performance fit with freedom to move. The athletic fit accommodates light layers without being floppy or bulky. This is a versatile pant for women who put a focus on fitness.
Socora™ polyester taffeta has two-way mechanical stretch for freedom of movement. Lightweight, air permeable and packable, it has a UPF 50+ sun protection rating and a DWR treatment to ward off light precipitation.
Careful construction minimizes material and creates an anatomical, athletic fit with superior articulation built in. The minimal waistband is constructed for comfort without binding, and the ankle zips employ locking sliders to prevent inadvertent opening.
FOCUS ON MOVEMENT
The design and materials focus on movement. Great for post-run cool downs, they offer a level of versatility that makes them a go-to for any outdoor focused training program. With effective sun protection and light weather resistance, the Solita Pant performs in a variety of conditions.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Locking zipper pulls
- 3/4 length side zippers
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Wide, comfortable waistband
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal mesh pocket located inside hand pocket
- Suncore™—83% polyester, 17% elastane, 219 g/m². Stretchy, soft-to-the-touch terry knit fabric with a wicking finish.
- Socora™—100% polyester, 105g/m². Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.