Click to Zoom
Supportive bra for low-impact activities, constructed using super lightweight Phasic™ textile for excellent moisture management during stop-and-go activities. Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | SL: Superlight.
ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;BASE LAYER;baselayer;base-layer;PREMIÈRE COUCHE;première-couche;premiere-couche;sous-vêtements;sous-vetements;ENDORPHIN FITNESS;active;activity;aerobic fitness;aerobics;apparel;body fitness;cardio fitness;endurance;equipment;excercise;excercises;exercise equipment;exercise fitness;female fitness;fitness;fitness equipment;fitness sports;fitness training;fitness workout;gear;gym;gyms;health & fitness;health and fitness;health clubs;ladies fitness;personal fitness;physical fitness;pilates;sports and fitness;technical;training;treadmill;wellness;workout;workouts;yoga;excercise clothing;running clothing;runnTRAIL RUNNING;running;adventure;apparel;athletic running;competition;Course a pieds;cross country;cross country running;distance running;endurance;endurance running;equipment;gear;jogging;long distance running;marathon running;mountain;mountains;orienteering;road;road running;runner;running;running apparel;running clothes;running clothing;running gear;running pace;running shorts;running tights;speed walking;trail;trail running;trails;training;valley;valleys;walk jog run;xc;
XS, S, M, L, XL
30 g / 1.1 oz
The Phasic™ SL fabric in the lightweight bra and brief is engineered for optimal moisture management during stop-and-go activities. The bra is designed as a supportive base layer for low-impact activities.
Full Feature List
- Supportive construction
- Minimal odour retention
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Racer-back strap configuration
- Wide elasticized bottom band for maximum comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Female-specific styling
- Low impact support bra top
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)