Nuri Coat Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Nuri Coat is a contemporary, comfortable coat filled with warm, soft, 750 fill power European grey goose down. The mid-thigh cut and refined quilting sculpt a modern, urban silhouette while maximizing warmth. Lightweight, water resistant Teprine™ nylon shell fabric is a technical, down proof textile with a slight sheen. On colder days, the down filled hood offers additional warmth. Freedom of movement is built in with articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms.
DOWN COMPOSITE MAPPING
The Nuri uses Arc’teryx Down Composite Mapping technology to put the goose down where it’s needed most, and synthetic insulation where contact with moisture may occur. This use of specific insulations to address specific performance issues extends the Nuri’s effectiveness into a greater range of conditions.
MOVE ABOUT TOWN
Movement and ergonomic freedom are essential, even while simply strolling through town. Arc’teryx designs for bodies in motion by strategically placing gussets at key areas and building articulation into the pattern. In an insulated coat like the Nuri, the benefit is warmth and protection without binding and stiffness.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly compressible
- Soft 750 fill European grey goose down insulation
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Women's specific design and fit
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Down insulated hood for warmth
- Hood, when zipped up, functions as high collar for warmth
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- 750 fill European goose down
- Teprine™ 100% nylon 6,6/1.2oz/yd², 42gm² . This strong, lightweight 20D ripstop taffeta features a high density down proof construction and nylon 6,6 for tear resistance.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.