Zeta LT Hybrid Jacket Women'sHardshell
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Providing superior light and packable protection, this is a hybrid waterproof GORE-TEX® shell with a stowable hood. Created specifically for women, it is designed for sudden storms during backcountry trips. Combining function, comfort, packability and an efficient streamlined fit, it is well suited to travel and trekking.
Intelligence is evident. Key wear areas are reinforced, pit zippers vent heat rapidly, and the trim fit maximizes breathability. It is beautifully thought through, tested and refined. A jacket that will provide years of performance.
Using two different GORE-TEX® fabrics enhances durability without severely impacting weight and compressibility. N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology is used in the main body, while key wear areas are fortified with a stronger N40p GORE-TEX® tricot.
QUALITY BY CONSTRUCTION
Endurance matters. Using hybrid mapping technology, wear areas are determined and reinforced with more durable GORE-TEX® fabric. Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off.
Versatility and performance come together. Minimal weight, enhanced durability and compressibility make for an emergency waterproof/breathable shell that is well suited to take along backpacking, on long hikes, travel and trekking. Pair with Zeta AR pants for complete weather protection.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Composite GORE-TEX® materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Tiny GORE® seam tape
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Hood rolls away into the collar
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- N40p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.