Yola Coat Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Yola takes premium down insulation and crafts a contemporary shape with the benefit of sleek, thermally efficient construction. Technical supporting materials and insulation add longevity and an extended range of effectiveness to a mid-thigh length coat styled for mountain town weekends and contemporary city living. Warm and comfortable, the Yola is filled with 750 fill power European grey goose down for efficient, effective insulation. Lightweight, water resistant Teprine™ nylon shell fabric is downproof, with a soft sheen. Freedom of movement is built in with articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms.
MOVE ABOUT TOWN
Life moves fast, no matter how cold it gets, so movement and ergonomic freedom are essential. Arc’teryx designs for bodies in motion by strategically placing gussets at key areas and building articulation into the pattern. In an insulated coat like the Yola, the benefit is warmth and protection without the binding and stiffness.
DOWN COMPOSITE MAPPING
Arc’teryx Down Composite Mapping technology is used to put the Yola’s goose down where it’s needed most, and synthetic insulation where contact with moisture may occur. The result is increased performance in mixed conditions coupled with a more streamlined fit. This use of specific insulations to address specific performance issues extends the Yola’s effectiveness into a greater range of conditions.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly compressible
- Soft 750 fill European grey goose down insulation
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Women's specific design and fit
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Tall collar
- Insulated collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- 750 fill European goose down
- Teprine™ 100% nylon 6,6/1.2oz/yd², 42gm² . This strong, lightweight 20D ripstop taffeta features a high density down proof construction and nylon 6,6 for tear resistance.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.