Comfortable, warm and casual, the Straibo Hoody combines contemporary looks with performance fabrics and design, and shifts seamlessly from a day on the mountain to a relaxed evening in town. The full coverage hood delivers extra warmth; a low profile cuff layers comfortably under a shell, and two zippered hand pockets securely store small essentials.
Arc’teryx Cobblecomb™ fleece combines the warmth and moisture wicking properties of polyester with the stretch performance of elastane fibers to deliver effective thermal regulation and freedom of movement. The fabric’s durable twill textured face resists pilling, and has a soft fleece backer for warmth and comfort.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Soft, inner face-fabric is comfortable next-to-skin
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Gusseted underarms
- Clean, full coverage, medium volume hood without adjusters
- Low profile cuff features soft stretch panel
- Contrast band at hip has elastic to hold hem in place
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Cobblecomb™ - 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.