Home › Women's
› R·260 LT Harness
Click to Zoom
Women's specific rock climbing harness. Lightweight, breathable rock climbing harness constructed using Warp Strength Technology® and Vapor mesh for added climbing comfort in warm weather
R-260 LT; R260 LT; r-260 LT; r260 LT;R-260; R260; r-260; r260;ALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;HARNESS;climbing harness;climbing harnesses;harness;harnesses;belay;belay hanger;belay loop;climb;climber;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing harness;ice climbing;mountain climbing;rock climbing;WARP;warp strength technology;wear safety markers;WST;safety restraint;CLIMBING;abseil;abseiling;adventure climbing;aid climbing;alpine climbing;apparel;ascent;belay;bouldering;climber;climbers;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing gym;climbing route;climbing routes;climbing wall;clothing;crag;cragging;equipment;face;free climbing;gear;holds;ice;ice climb;ice climbing;indoor rock climbing;lead climbing;mountain climbing;mountaineering;Rappel;rappelling;rock;rock climbing;rock climbing wall;scaling;scrambling;sport;sport climbing;summit;trad climbing;F11-Climbing-July;S12-harnesses-all;F12-Holiday3-packsharnesses;S12-harnesses-TA;S12-harnesses-allaround;
XS, S, M, L, XL
265 g / 9.3 oz
Customer Service TipsConfused about sizing? Your waist circumference is the essential measurement needed to properly size a sit harness. Slightly tight or loose leg loops will not affect or reduce the safety of the harness. If your leg circumference is well above or below the harness size denoted by your waist please consider a model with adjustable leg loops.
Women's specific rock climbing harness. This functional, lightweight harness is perfect for exploring the world of rock climbing and trying some mountaineering. The regular width swami belt takes advantage of Arc’teryx light, strong Warp Strength Technology™. Lightweight, easy-breathing Vapor Mesh™ leg loops provide warm-weather climbing comfort and feature Sure Fit elasticized connectors for improved fit.
Full Feature List
- Self locking buckle
- WST™ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Two drop seat buckles
- Non-structural haul loop
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
- Medium width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
- Four gear loops
- Sure Fit elasticized leg loop connectors provide a snug fit
- Vapor Mesh™ leg loops
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Vapor Mesh
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
Click Here to view Harness Instruction Book PDF
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
- 1.45 Mb