Designed for daily use, the Pender is a 20 litre daypack that comfortably carries a full day’s gear for the ride to the office or trek to school. Access and organization are key to its performance. The Pender’s panel loading design opens the main compartment wide. Inside, a three dimensional padded pocket suspends and protects laptops up to 15 inches. A separate padded front pocket takes care of a tablet or smaller laptops. Even with the digital tools loaded, there’s still more than enough room for lunch, books and a jacket. Headphones, cables and external drives fit in the front pocket, which also features a dedicated smartphone slot, zippered security pocket and key clip. On top there is a fleece lined pocket that can be used for glasses or other small, fragile items. A side water bottle pocket lies flat when not in use.
THE RIGORS of LIFE
Made from hardwearing N500p nylon 6 plain weave material, the Pender is weather resistant and rugged. Adjustable padded shoulder straps carry the load, and the back panel is cushioned for comfort, protection and support. A padded grab handle is integrated into the tops of the shoulder straps for a sure grip. And, since it designed by Arc’teryx, the aesthetic is streamlined and simple.
Full Feature List
- Padded top handle integrated in the shoulder strap for a secure grip
- Front pocket for quick access items
- Main compartment pocket
- Internal padded sleeve fits up to 15” laptops
- Internal sleeve compartment for tablet computers
- Quick access padded front pocket fits ultra portable laptops, tablet device or documents
- Water bottle pocket
- Fleece lined pocket stores fragile items like sunglasses
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps
- Top loading
- N500p Nylon 6 plain weave
- Surface clean only.