Nozone 75 Backpack
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Built to be incredibly light yet as robust as absolutely possible, this climbing specialist is designed for the professional or expert alpine user. Its light weight combined with its robust construction allows the user to carry a bigger load more comfortably than other packs. Technical textiles withstand long-term abuse, the super light Arc’on™ laminated frame system rides comfortably and smoothly, and dual haul points aid dragging it up the route.
The lightest weight, most comfortable alpine backs in the Arc'teryx line-up, Nozone backs use C2 (composite construction) suspension, a construction technology that uses fewer layers in a laminated back panel that is fused directly into the bag.
FRAMED FOR COMFORT
Nozone packs have removable aluminum stays – rigid and lightweight bars that provide additional structural support. These stays can be removed to reduce overall weight without compromising comfort.
A tough and tested traditional alpine specialist, the Nozone puts climbing first. Extendable collar and removable top lids accommodate extra gear and the opportunity to reduce weight. P 'ax ice tool carry systems are simple, efficient and can be fastened with one hand.
An A-frame configuration for carrying skis on both Nozone volumes: 55L and 75L. Bora series hipbelt is thermoformed, comfortable with weight over long distances. Dual haul loops, compression straps and bungee system on the front make it easy to carry, compress and stash layers en route.
Full Feature List
- Twin removable aluminum stays for durable support
- Top grab handle
- Dual haul loops
- Stretch-mesh wand/probe pocket
- Thermoformed shoulder straps
- Modular sternum strap
- Arc'on™ laminated suspension system
- Removable thermoformed triple-density hipbelt for long-haul comfort
- Top loading
- Extendable collar with drawcord for additional capacity
- Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
- Removable/ extendable top lid with zippered compartment
- Four compression straps - two on each side
- P'ax one-hand axe attachment system—allows for one-handed access to tools
- Key clip
- Micro daisy chains
- Includes bungee front attachment system for carrying campons or additional items
- 100D Invista HT Mini Ripstop™ with silicone and PU coatings
- Evon Foam
- 210D Ripstorm™ with silicone and PU coatings
- 420D Cordura HT Plain Weave
- 6061 aluminum stays
- Plastazote® HD80®
- Surface clean only.