The Nevus Pant provides an optimal blend of thermal regulation, stretch performance, weather protection and wind resistance for backcountry ski and snowboard tours. The midweight bonded stretch woven Trusaro™ softshell sheds snow while delivering air permeable stretch performance. Articulated patterning and gusseted construction elevate freedom of movement. The Athletic fit is streamlined yet allows room for light layers, with a higher cut waist in the back for added snow protection.
FEATURE FOR FUNCTION
A backcountry pant needs to be streamlined. Anything extra adds unnecessary weight. The Arc’teryx design team created a simple, glove friendly, tug and release system on the rugged PowderCuff™ that allows the user to make adjustments without fumbling or overexposing themselves to cold and wet conditions. Other features include a Keprotec™ instep reinforcement to protect the cuff from abrasion and edge cuts, two side zippered pockets and a large volume cargo pocket that provide quick, easy access to important essentials.
A SYSTEMATIC BACKCOUNTRY FOCUS
Arc’teryx backcountry design focuses on achieving the optimal balance of light weight, temperature regulation and protection, while managing fluctuating levels of aerobic output and often unpredictable weather conditions. The Nevus Pant can easily stand on its own, but is designed to work with other Arc’teryx backcountry clothing. Adding the Scimitar Jacket and Eldora Hoody creates a system maximized for efficiency.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Zippered fly with snap
- High waist at back
- Side waist adjusters
- Two zippered pockets on left leg; large volume cargo pocket with flap on right leg
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- NEW quick adjust and release Cordura® Powdercuff™
- Cordura® Nylon
- Trusaro™—60% nylon, 30% polyester, 10% elastane. Bonded stretch woven face fabric provides rugged weather shedding outer shell, while a smooth polyester knit lining allows for next to skin comfort and easy layering.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.