The Cita Sleeveless top combines result specific materials with anatomically shaped, motion focused patterning to provide exceptional freedom of movement, air circulation and moisture wicking performance. With a women’s specific ergonomic design focused on active, high output activities, the trim fit, hip length hem, bra friendly racer back configuration and scooped neckline deliver a secure, stable, motion friendly fit with a streamlined silhouette.
Aeris™ mesh knit fabric on the body provides a high level of stretch and has a smooth face that easily fits under close fitting warm up layers. Aeris™ stretch mesh at the shoulders and upper back provide ventilation and quick drying performance. Arc’teryx carefully maps how and where each material will be used so as to maximize their benefits without adding unwanted weight or bulk.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Warm-weather comfort
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Breathable mesh panels
- Racer-back strap configuration
- Stretchy straps for extra comfort
- Scooped neckline
- Reflective logo
- Aeris™—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 132 g/m². Stretchy, tight-gridded mesh textile
- Ariax™—77% polyester, 23% elastane, 74 g/m². Stretchy mesh textile with a peached back and a wicking finish.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.