Home › Women's
› Cerium SL Jacket
Click to Zoom
Offering great warmth-to-weight in a super compressible package, this is the lightest weight down jacket in the collection filled with 850 grey goose down. This backcountry specialist jacket is intended primarily as a mid layer in cool, dry conditions. Down Series: Down insulated garments | SL: Super Light.
JACKET COLD WEATHER; cold weather running jacket; winter running jacket; winter trail running jacket; cold weather trail running jacket;JACKET INSULATED;insulatedCASUAL;urban;urban play;city life;lifestyle;stylish;MOUNTAINEERING;mountaineering;mountain climbing;TRAVELLING;commute;commuter;travel;travelling;traveling;journey;urban;city travel;city;business travel;business;HIKING;adventure hiking;alpine;alpinist;alpinists;apparel;backcountry;backpacker;backpacking;equipment;gear;high alpine;hike;hiker;hikers;hiking;hiking climbing;hiking equipment;hiking route;hiking trip;hiking trips;mountain;mountain hiking;mountain top;mountaineering;mountains;outdoor adventures;peak;rambling;road hiking;scenic hiking;scramble;scrambling;trail;trail walking;trailhead;trailhead hiking;trails;walking;walking trails;wilderness;Randonnée;Randonnee;Randonée;Randonee;SNOW SHOEING;apparel;back country;backcountry;equipment;gear;hike;hiking;mountains;peak;snowshoe;snowshoe apparel;snowshoe clothing;snowshoe equipment;snowshoe gear;snowshoe trails;snowshoeing;snowshoeing equipment;snowshoes;snowshoing;snowshow trail;snowsports;trail;trails;winter snowshoeing;TREKKING/ BACKPACKING;adventure trekking;alpinist;alpinists;apparel;backcountry backpacking;backcountry trekking;backpacker;backpacking;backpacking trails;backpacking trip;backpacking trips;equipment;gear;high alpine;mountain;ski backpacking;travel;traveling;travelling;treking;trekker;trekking;trekking trails;trekking trips;trekking trips;Wandern;LIGHT WEIGHT INSULATION;feather weight;featherweight;light weight;lightweight;super light;superlight;ultra light;ultralight;ultra-light;DOWN;down insulation;goose;grey goose; feather;puffyACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;COMPRESSIBLE;compact;compressible;compressibility;compression;pac lite;packable;paclite;pac-lite;MID LAYER;midlayer;mid-layer;middle layer;SECONDE COUCHE;seconde-couche;CLIMBING;abseil;abseiling;adventure climbing;aid climbing;alpine climbing;apparel;ascent;belay;bouldering;climber;climbers;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing gym;climbing route;climbing routes;climbing wall;clothing;crag;cragging;equipment;face;free climbing;gear;holds;ice;ice climb;ice climbing;indoor rock climbing;lead climbing;mountain climbing;mountaineering;Rappel;rappelling;rock;rock climbing;rock climbing wall;scaling;scrambling;sport;sport climbing;summit;trad climbing;GENDER FEMALE;damen;femme;femmes;gender specific;ladies;lady;woman;women;women specific;womens;women's;
XS, S, M, L, XL
165 g / 5.8 oz
Trim fit, Hip Length
As the lightest down piece in the collection it functions as a warm mid-layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup, down in the core and the hood provides maximum warmth. The NEW super lightweight Thisela™ face fabric with DWR provides light moisture protection.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Low collar with rear stretch knit comfort panel
- Insulated collar
- Chin guard
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
Cuff & Sleeves ConfigurationHem Configuration
- Elasticized rear hem seals out draft
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- Thisela 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd², 20g/m². A very stable incredibly lightweight 7D ripstop taffeta that offers and excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.