Azetta Pant Women's - New
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Lightweight and streamlined, the highly breathable, hardwearing Azetta Pant is meticulously designed to provide maximum weather protection while meeting the realities of backcountry ski and snowboard touring and descents. N80p-X GORE-TEX® PRO fabric combines hardwearing performance and superior breathability with outstanding rain and snow protection. Its unique dense construction minimizes the exposure of yarns to abrasive contact, reducing damage to filaments and maintaining surface integrity.
DESIGNED FOR FREEDOM
Articulated patterning and the gusseted crotch provide extended mobility without sacrificing coverage. The Expedition Fit accommodates winter layers, and Arc’teryx e3D (ergonomic 3-Dimensional) patterning provides extra space in key joint areas for an added level of use-specific articulation. This commitment to ergonomic freedom, a hallmark Arc’teryx difference, is especially vital when traveling through variable backcountry terrain.
Arc’teryx designed thoughtful, innovative features specifically for powder seekers. The Azetta Pant’s integrated Slide’n Loc™ attachment links with compatible powder skirts, creating a unified clothing system that helps seal out driven snow. A hardwearing, elasticized 100D Cordura® PowderCuff™ fits over the boot to prevent snow from entering under the cuff. Hidden waist adjusters secure the fit without adding bulk. On the ascent, two WaterTight™ side zips provide enhanced ventilation. Carefully placed, volume pleated thigh pockets expand to handle larger items, but lay flat when not in use.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - e3D
Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in our Trim, Athletic, and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - XPD - Expedition Fit
Expedition fit is suitable for winter / extreme conditions. The larger cut accommodates multiple layers without binding or restricting movement. Our maximum fit with room for a base layer plus multiple, thick cold weather mid-layers.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Women's specific design and fit
- Side vents with WaterTight™ zippers
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- Belt loops
- Adjustable integrated belt
- Two large volume pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro
- Cordura® Nylon
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.