Alpha Comp Pant Women's - New
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Ice climbers and alpine climbers move quickly, generate a lot of heat yet require waterproof protection from spindrift, water, and falling snow. Streamlined for light weight and energy efficiency, the Alpha Comp Pant has a trim fit to maximize fabric technologies and reduce crampon snag, with e3D to accommodate free movement of layers.
Fortius 1.0 stretch woven fabric regulates heat and provides stretch through the core areas and back of the knees. N40p 3L laminated GORE® Product Technology provides durable weather protection across the seat, front of the legs and lower leg cuffs.
Zippered lower leg adjusts to two volumes to accommodate different the needs of ski boots, alpine travel and climbing with crampons. Extremely durable Keprotec® provides instep protection.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - e3D
Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in our Trim, Athletic, and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Climbing and alpinism focused pieces: harness compatible length and waistline; chest pockets accessible while wearing a pack or harness; maximum articulation for overhead motions; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem; highest possible durability-to-weight ratio; emphasis on lightweight materials.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Lower leg gusset
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- 1/4 length ankle zip with gusset
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Expanding gusset in the pant cuff adjusts to two volumes to accommodate various types of footwear.
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Zippered thigh pocket with flap
- Thigh pocket sits just below a climbing harness
- Reinforced instep patch
- N40p 3L laminated Gore® Fabric Technology
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.