A2B Commuter Pant Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Elevated performance for bike commuting. The soft cotton polyester blend feels great, has performance stretch, and is treated with 3XDRY® for increased water repellency and moisture transport. Clever reflective elements on the cuffs and back pockets tuck out of sight when not needed. Designed specifically for women, the fit is athletic but relaxed.
EASE AND FLOW
The ride to work requires dynamic motion, so ergonomic freedom is vital in full length pants. Working from a women's specific design, Arc'teryx combines fabric and construction to provide that freedom. The Metro Tech™ twill has generous, responsive stretch properties. Articulation at the knees and the gusseted crotch provide freedom and help eliminate binding and chafing.
REAL WORLD VERSATILITY
The realities of urban living are factored into the design. The reflectors add visibility when on the road, but tuck out of site for a clean look when not needed. The fabric has performance properties, but maintains the visual appeal of cotton twill. The zippered thigh pocket holds a smartphone, but the design is streamlined. The result is performance on the bike and off.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- 3XDRY® a water repellant exterior with a moisture wicking interior.
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with button closure
- Pant cuffs with flip-up reflective blazes
- Adjustable pant cuff with snap closures
- Belt loops
- Waist gasket provides discreet coverage
- Two hand pockets
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Two rear pockets with flip-up reflective flaps
- Riveted stress points
- Bar tack reinforced seams
- 6oz. cotton/poly stretch twill - 60% cotton, 40% T-400 stretch polyester. Dual tone twill stretch fabric combines casual appeal with 3XDRY® a water repellant exterior, wicking interior technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.