Alpha AR Jacket
The Alpha AR is a versatile, efficient GORE-TEX® shell jacket that performs across a range of conditions. Light, durable N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro delivers durable waterproof, windproof, breathable performance. N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro reinforces high wear areas. The streamlined women’s regular fit employs ergonomic e3D patterning, and the helmet-compatible StormHood™ moves with the head for exceptional freedom of vision. Large crossover chest pockets are easily accessed, and pit zips add ventilation..
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Strategically placed narrow GORE® seam tape (8mm width)
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with WaterTight™ zips
- Internal zippered pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Reinforced hood, shoulders and forearms
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.