Cerium LT Jacket
Down Series: Down insulated garments | AR: All-Round. Streamlined, lightweight, jacket filled with 850 white goose down. This backcountry specialist is intended as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions.
PUTTING DOWN WHERE IT COUNTS
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the collar, shoulders cuffs and underarms — areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 fill European white goose down lines the core where warmth is most needed.
SEALING THE WORLD OUT
DWR finish repels moisture so don't be afraid of being caught in light precipitation.
Streamlined and lightweight, the Cerium LT Jacket is filled with 850 white goose down and is intended primarily as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions.
Specialized construction: light, elasticized hem; binding finishes and superior craftsmanship are the thoughtful attention to detail that allows the use of stronger fabrics that can stand up to everyday use.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Jacket.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.