BEYOND THE SHELL
Some days, it's warm enough to run a shell pant. For the rest of the winter, there's the Morra. Synthetically insulated, waterproof pants that are lightweight and keep a low profile silhouette. Comfortable and stylish for skiing and riding in bounds.
THE RIGHT INGREDIENTS
Windproof and waterproof GORE-TEX® keeps the weather out, while Coreloft™ Compact 80 insulation seals in warmth.
WaterTight™ side opening zippers have mesh lined PowerGuard™ vents to prevent snow entry yet allow heat to escape on long, deep runs that make the legs burn.
PROTECT YOUR INSTEP
Kick around the mountain without worry—Keprotec™ insteps take a beating from edges and boots.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Wide cuffs to fit easily over boots
- Adjustable waist
- Belt loops
- Snap waist closure
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® 2L
- Coreloft™ Compact (80 g/m²) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.