Home › Women's
› Gamma MX Hoody
Click to Zoom
Breathable, wind-resistant, lightly insulated hooded jacket constructed with Fortius 2.0 textile for increased comfort and mobility. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | MX: Mixed Weather.
XS, S, M, L, XL
580 g / 1 lb 4.5 oz
Athletic Fit, Hip Length
This wind resistant, breathable hoody is perfect for light and fast alpine specialists looking for enhanced mobility. A tough, wind resistant outer face sheds moisture and a light inner fleece adds warmth while wicking away moisture.The warmest Gamma softshell hoody in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Cuff & Sleeves ConfigurationHem Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Chest pocket with hidden zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Fortius 2.0™—53% polyester, 27% nylon, 20% elastane, 160 g/m². A membrane-free, air permeable, four-way stretch woven nylon/spandex fabric laminated to a low profile, mid-weight four-way stretch fleece.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.