Cyclic Zip Neck
Next-to-skin comfort, moisture transport and thermal performance combine in the Cyclic Zip Neck, a versatile piece for three and four season training. Features include a low profile zip security pocket at the hip, thumbholes to hold the sleeves down and add hand protection, and reflective blades to aid visibility in low light. Combining two fabrics, Phasic™ AR with heavier weight Phasic™ SV, gives the Cyclic exceptional moisture management capabilities without sacrificing thermal performance.
SPECIFIC BY DESIGN
Commitment to craft and user focused design is evident in the level of attention that is paid to each detail. The anatomical patterning provides a streamlined, tailored fit, but allows the body to move freely. Hybrid mapping technology strategically positions specific weights of Phasic™ fabric to best optimize their performance benefits. The result is a performance zip neck with remarkable ergonomic freedom, thermal regulation and moisture management properties.
Both weights of Phasic™ textiles are double knits composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus silver-ion encapsulated polypropylene yarns for long-lasting odour control. Mechanical stretch is created in the weave.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Micro chin guard
- Locking zipper pulls
- 1/2 front zip to improve venting
- Long sleeves
- Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
- Hip pocket with zip
- Phasic™ AR—87% polyester, 13% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 145 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The smooth outer face is durably pill resistant and a lightly lofted interior adds light insulation.
- Phasic™ SV—92% polyester, 8% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 150 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The interior fabric is a combination of polyester and polypropylene and slightly lofted for mid-level insulation, while the face is 100% polyester, smooth and durably pill resistant.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Escape Magazine: Best In Test