Carrier Duffle 100
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Gear duffle bags are convenient and practical. Extremely lightweight and durable, Carrier Duffles make for easy packing and transportation; they are highly water resistant, easy to clean, and can be carried over the shoulder or as a backpack (50 & 100).
Built using Advanced Composite Construction (AC²), the bags have taped seams that prevent leakage and feature N400r-AC2 nylon 6 ripstop fabric that has a white coated interior that helps illuminate the duffle's contents. Adjustable shoulder straps and grab handles on all four sides make them easy to grab and go.
The largest Arc'teryx duffle, designed for extended travel and expedition transport. The NC400r-AC(2) nylon 6 ripstop is extremely durable, highly water repellant, and impressively strong. Seams are taped, and the WaterTight™ zipper has a storm flap for increased weather protection. Multiple handles and removable padded shoulder straps deliver a variety of carry options, dual zipper sliders make access easy, and the white interior reflects available light for added visibility. Contents can be easily organized with the Arc'teryx Index cases.
Strong and Light
Developed for Arc'teryx alpine climbing packs, the NC400r-AC(2) nylon 6 ripstop material blends exceptional strength for remarkably little weight. This makes it easier on the carrier, while improving wear, even when faced with yak carts or airport baggage handlers. Urethane coated on both sides, the fabric is waterproof and air-impermeable.
Body: N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is coated on both sides to create an air impermeable, waterproof textile. White pigmented inner surface reflects light to help reveal the contents of the bag. Seams are taped to prevent leaking.
Shoulder straps: 500p-HT ATY nylon 6,6 silicone treated with PU is used in shoulder straps for its durability and aesthetic properties. Silicone treatment helps prevent dirt, snow and water pick-up. Hypercell foam has the benefit of being an open cell polyurethane foam that provides stability and comfort.
Full Feature List
- Weatherproof construction
- Weather resistant
- Highly durable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Top, bottom and side grab handles
- Large heat transfer BIRD logo
- Advanced Composite Construction (AC²) is seam taped and highly water resistent
- Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
- Two adjustable, padded webbing shoulder straps can be configured to carry as a backpack or as a courier bag. Straps can be removed for transport.
- Corded zipper pull tabs
- Weather resistant flap keeps zipper covered
- WaterTight™ main zipper
- Dual zipper sliders for easy access
- Carrier Duffle 100 = Height: 31cm, Length: 75cm, Width: 42cm
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
- Surface clean only.