Women's / Meta Jacket
Meta Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Women's specific design and fit
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Laminated brim
- Laminated chin guard
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Easy-sliding sleeve lining won't bind on other layers
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal oversize mesh pocket
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Lift pass loop
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N70p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® 2L
- Coreloft™ Compact 80 g/m² insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.