Patera Parka Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Women appreciate looking good as much as they appreciate being warm. A masterpiece of urban style, the Patera combines fully waterproof and windproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with both down and synthetic insulations.
CHARTED FOR WARMTH
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the cuffs, hood and underarms— areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed. Intelligent and simple.
This is not a traditional parka. Textured GORE-TEX® fabric is quietly interesting and modern. Shaped cuffs cover the hands and have internal wrist gaskets for extra protection against cold. A wide belt and rear back panel lend sophistication to a highly competent coat.
An insulated Coreloft™ hood maintains a streamlined, contemporary look, along with discreet hand pockets.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Sylva Parka.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Reduced bulk under the arms and in the side panels
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Insulated hood
- Tall collar
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Chin guard
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Wind flap with snap closures
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Internal passport/boarding pass pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- P75d GORE-TEX® Fabric with 2L technology—A distinctively textured surface and soft, cottony hand make this durable polyester face one of our most inviting and wearable textiles. Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant).
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft™ insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.